WooCommerce plugin for Sugester (clients/deals integration)
Last updated: 2018-08-07
Post view count: 177
We've propered a plugin for a popular shop platform WooCommerce, based on WordPress. It allows you to easily transfer customers database between Suegster and WooCommerce. Below we present instructions for integration. Direct download link: WooCommerce Plugin.
To install Sugester plugin in your WooCommerce shop, please do as follows:
- Login to your WordPress panel.
- Download and activate WooCommerce plugin for Sugester. Go to plugin configuration: WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Sugester.
- You will see two fields: Token API and Sugester's Domain. In the first field input your API token - you will find it in Sugester: Settings > API. In the second field type your Sugester's account address: youraddress.sugester.com.
- Save changes and refresh the page. After refreshing you will see new options in WooCommerce:
- show all Sugester's clients
- show all Sugester's deals
- creating all clients in Sugester
- creating all deals in Sugester
- creating singular deal in Sugester
- creating singular client in Sugester
- show client's orders in Sugester
- show client's profile in Sugester
The plugin is still a beta version, so we encourage all our users to report their suggestions and problems at email@example.com.